COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) STATUS UPDATE
March 13, 2020 - As the Coronavirus continues to spread, Credit Union of America is taking proactive precautions to best protect our members and employees and slow the spread of the virus in our community.
CUA has a Business Continuity Plan in place that includes pandemic planning. Senior leadership and key employees meet regularly to assess the current situation and adjust our actions accordingly. Our goal is to continue to provide service to our members in the safest manner(s) possible.
- Increased the frequency and thoroughness of our facility cleaning schedules. This includes ATM, Tap Teller, and drive-thru machines.
- Provide hand sanitizer stations in all locations for members and employees.
- Employees are encouraged to wash their hands thoroughly throughout the day and to wipe down their work areas frequently.
- Limited corporate travel that might put employees at risk and are limiting unnecessary visitors to our buildings.
- Employees are encouraged to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Until further notice, while we will still greet you with enthusiasm, we are discontinuing handshakes and coffee service in our lobbies to help limit the spread of the virus.
Credit Union of America provides many services remotely where members can avoid coming in to transact their business. Many of these services are available 24/7. We encourage members to do their part in slowing the spread of the virus by using these alternate methods:
- Online and Mobile Banking is available 24/7 at CUofAmerica.com. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to go online and sign-up for online banking. If you have questions. We can walk you through any of the online services via telephone during normal business hours. Online banking offers account information, transfers between accounts at CUA, transfers between your CUA account and your account at another institution, loan and credit card payments, and you can even deposit checks via your smart phone.
- Automated Phone Teller is also available 24/7 at 316.265.3272 or 800.256.8049, you do need to have a PIN to use this service. To establish a PIN, please contact the Member Support Center at the phone above.
- ATMs - Each CUA office has at least one ATM that is available. ATMs are available 24/7 and most can accept deposits as well as provide cash withdrawals.
- Member Support Center – CUA offers well-versed representatives, available by phone in our member support center during normal business hours. Our representatives can handle basically any non-cash transaction you may have via your telephone request. Phone requests may require additional security questions to assure we have properly identified the caller.
We will continue to monitor the pandemic situation through updates from federal, state, and local agencies, and adjust our actions accordingly. If you can refrain from coming into a branch or visiting other community establishments during this challenging time, we strongly suggest you do so for everyone’s added protection