Need Cash or to Make a Payment?
During the COVID-19 Pandemic many are working from home, some are out of work, and others are using up sick leave and vacation to self-quarantine or watch children who are out of school. During this tumultuous time, Credit Union of America is open for business via drive-thru, remote services, and telephone. We can handle any deposit or loan need you have with alternate methods that will minimize face-to-face contact for our members and staff.
How can I make a payment when the lobby is closed?
- Automatic Payments – You can set the amount and the date for your payments and it will automatically transfer from your designated account and be applied to your specified loan. Please call CUA at 316.265.3272 or 800.256.8049 to set-up this option.
- Online/Mobile Banking – Once you’ve registered for online banking, you can make one-time payments or set-up recurring payments. Recurring payments can be changed if needed in the future. Just adjust your date, amount, etc. when needed. Funds can be paid from an existing CUA account, or from an account at another financial institution via "Account to Account."
- You can make payments through the drive-thru lane during normal business hours.
- U.S. Mail - Mail a check with your loan account number in the memo and mail to:
Credit Union of America
P.O. Box 47528
Wichita, KS. 67201
Please allow for mailing time so your payment is received by the due date.
- You can use the “Pay Now” online option or over the phone to make one-time payments, as a last resort. Fees do apply for Pay Now and are non-refundable.
What if I can’t make my payment?
CUA understands extenuating circumstances around loss of income. If you anticipate not being able to make your loan payment, please contact us at 316.265.3272 or 800.256.8049. There are often options for delaying or skipping a payment, or possibly restructuring your loan. Our goal is to help you be financially successful, so please contact us as soon as possible. Don’t wait until you’re already behind in payments. You might be surprised how quickly we can help you get back on track.
How can I withdraw cash when the lobby is closed?
- Our drive-thru lanes are open during normal business hours. If you use one of our branches that has TAP tellers at the drives, those machines are available 24/7 and work much like an ATM.
- ATMs – CUA branches each have at least one ATM that is open 24/7. We are cleaning these machines regularly, but we suggest you also use hand sanitizer after using the machine. We also belong to the COOP network that offers 30,000+ surcharge-free ATM s nationwide for CUA members.
If you have questions or need help setting up online banking, an online bill payment, or wish to make a payment by phone, please call us during normal business hours. We are here, ready and willing to help you with your financial needs.