An Updated Message from CEO Frank Shoffner
We are excited to report that we successfully reopened six lobbies Wednesday, May 13, while still maintaining the recommended precautions to protect the health and safety of our members and staff. Accordingly, we will move to the next phase of reopening our lobbies as outlined below.
Effective Wednesday, May 20, 2020
The following six branches will return to normal business hours in the lobby:
We will continue the following precautions to provide the safest environment possible.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and we request our members wear face coverings as well.
- We are limiting the number of individuals in our lobbies. Please come in alone unless your transaction requires two signatures. If we are at capacity, our greeters will ask you to wait. They will let you know when it is your turn to come in.
- We are practicing social distancing and ask that members do so when in the lobby.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at desks for added protection.
- If you are ill or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come in for lobby services. We continue to offer drive-thru teller services, plus online and telephone service. Please call us at 1.800.256.8049 and we will be happy to serve you.
We will continue to monitor national, state, and local situations and guidelines. Please watch this website for updates and contact us if you need financial assistance. We look forward to seeing you soon.