Earn 2x the rewards points!
There are numerous ways you can cut back right after the New Year to save your budget, but there are fixed costs that you can’t avoid. You know, like gasoline. You need gas to get to work, to play, to church or temple, and to the grocery store. You need it to drive the kids to school, to their piano and basketball practices, and play dates. You might even need it to get yourself to school. And with the cold winter temps, we use even more gas to warm up our cars and don’t forget Spring Break trips in March! We can all use a break on the price of gasoline, so here’s yours:
Pay for your fill-ups with your CUA Visa credit card.
What? Yes, from January 1 – March 31, 2020 purchasing your fuel with your CUA Visa will earn double CU Reward points, *up to the first $2,500 spent.
How does that convert to cash?
- If you use CUA’s Give Back Platinum Visa credit card, you’ll earn double points that can be used on merchandise, gift cards, and travel saving cash on those purchases!
- If you carry CUA’s Cash Back Signature credit card, you can use your points on the items listed above or you can elect to have cash put back directly into your CUA account or direct it towards your Visa balance!
How do Reward Points work? With the Give Back Platinum Card, you normally earn 1 Reward point earned for every dollar spent. And the first quarter bonus means you’ll earn 2 points on every dollar spent on Fuel purchases from January 1 – March 31, 2020*.
Your Cash Back Signature Card normally earns 1.5 points for every dollar spent, so you’ll earn 3 points on every dollar spent on Fuel Purchases from January – March, 2020*. You can redeem points for cash in $25 increments. $25 = 2,500 CU Reward points.
You can check your Rewards balance online, with a click of the CURewards button on your VISA account screen. Or, check your points balance at the bottom of your last statement.
Don't have a CUA Visa® credit card?
CUA’s Cash Back Visa®
- No foreign transaction fees
- Includes elite travel rewards and Visa Signature perks
CUA’s Give Back Visa®
- A percentage of all interest that's paid funds CUA's scholarships and TGIF teacher grant programs.
- No annual fees