Earn 2x the rewards points!
Earn more when carrying out/having food delivered from restaurants or take public transportation or Uber to and from work!
From April 1 – June 30, 2020 purchasing food from a restaurant or traveling with your CUA Visa will earn double CU Reward points, *up to the first $2,500 spent.
How does that convert to cash?
- If you use CUA’s Give Back Platinum Visa credit card, you’ll earn double points that can be used on merchandise, gift cards, and travel saving cash on those purchases!
- If you carry CUA’s Cash Back Signature credit card, you can use your points on the items listed above or you can elect to have cash put back directly into your CUA account or direct it towards your Visa balance!
How do Reward Points work? With the Give Back Platinum Card, you normally earn 1 Reward point earned for every dollar spent. And the first quarter bonus means you’ll earn 2 points on every dollar spent on Restaurant and Travel from April 1 – June 30, 2020*.
Your Cash Back Signature Card normally earns 1.5 points for every dollar spent, so you’ll earn 3 points on every dollar spent on Restaurant and Travel Purchases from April 1 – June 30, 2020*. You can redeem points for cash in $25 increments. $25 = 2,500 CU Reward points.
You can check your Rewards balance online, with a click of the CURewards button on your VISA account screen. Or, check your points balance at the bottom of your last statement.
Don't have a CUA Visa® credit card?
CUA’s Cash Back Visa®
- No foreign transaction fees
- Includes elite travel rewards and Visa Signature perks
CUA’s Give Back Visa®
- A percentage of all interest that's paid funds CUA's scholarships and TGIF teacher grant programs.
- No annual fees