Who’s Protecting You?
An identity is stolen every 2 seconds. When it comes to identity theft, it pays to be prepared. At CUA you can count on multiple methods to protect your identity and financial information. Such as:
- We’ll never call/email you and ask for your account number or password(s)
- CUA doesn’t sell your personal information
- If you want to lock your CUA debit card to prevent transactions and unlock it when you need to use it, you can do that through CUA’s mobile app by turning CardLoc’s blocking feature on/off
- Your check orders will be mailed in nondescript tamper-evident security packaging
- Visa debit and credit cards have behind-the-scenes programming to identify unusual activity and then alert you
- Staff is trained to help identify/prevent fraudulent or scam type transactions
- CUA utilizes high-security systems to protect member information
These are all good protections, but there are many avenues outside of your credit union that may endanger your personal identity. That is why CUA has partnered with a trusted provider to offer Financial Lock, a premium identity protection service.
Members save 30% on premium identity protection from Financial Lock.
Financial Lock provides state-of-the art monitoring tools and provides proactive alerts to help keep your identity safe. You can count on round-the-clock monitoring and scoring to help protect your financial health, and you receive full restoration services from a US-based resolution team.
- $1,000,000 Theft Insurance
- 24/7 US-Based Restoration Team
- Dark Web Surveillance
- Lost and Stolen Wallet Protection
- Email Breach detection tool
If you’re looking for a comprehensive identity protection and restoration program, with plans ranging from $4.95 - $13.95 per month, check out lovemycreditunion.org to get your member discount and start saving.