We are taking the following precautions to provide the safest environment possible.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and we request our members wear face coverings as well.
- We are limiting the number of individuals in our lobbies. Please come in alone unless your transaction requires two signatures. If we are at capacity, our greeters will ask you to wait. They will let you know when it is your turn to come in.
- We are practicing social distancing. Please do so when you are in the lobby.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at desks for added protection.
- If you are ill or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come in for lobby services. We continue to offer drive-thru teller services, plus online and telephone service. Please call us at 800.256.8049 and we will be happy to serve you.
Appointments may be made for safe deposit box access. If you have questions about how to do your banking remotely, or need to access your safe deposit box, please call 800.256.8049. We're here for you, and will ensure you have a way to handle your finances during this difficult time.
Branch Lobby Statuses
||711 W Douglas, Wichita
||4708 W. 10th Street, Great Bend
||2616 N. Main St, Hutchinson
||212 S. Ridge Road, Wichita
||1401 N. Maize Road, Wichita
||11858 W. 21st St. N, Wichita
||1100 N. Rock Road, Derby
||3605 N. Rock Road, Wichita
||10222 E. Harry, Wichita
||5055 S. Broadway, Wichita
||501 N. Woodlawn, Wichita
||19991 W. Kellogg Drive, Wichita
||120 W. 2nd Street, Pratt
||582 S. Ohio, Salina
Credit Union of America provides services that allow you to trasact business remotely. Many of these services are available 24/7. We encourage members to do their part in slowing the spread of the virus by using these alternate methods:
- Online and Mobile Banking is available 24/7 at CUofAmerica.com. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to go online and sign-up for online banking. We can walk you through any of the online services via telephone during normal business hours. Online banking offers account information, transfers between accounts at CUA, transfers between your CUA account and your account at another institution, loan and credit card payments, and you can even deposit checks via your smart phone.
- Automated Phone Teller is also available 24/7 at 316.265.3272 or 800.256.8049. You do need to have a PIN to use this service. To establish a PIN, please contact the Member Support Center at the phone above.
- ATMs - Each CUA office has at least one ATM that is available. ATMs are available 24/7 and most can accept deposits as well as provide cash withdrawals.
- Member Support Center – CUA offers well-versed representatives, available by phone in our member support center during normal business hours. Our representatives can handle basically any non-cash transaction you may have via your telephone request. Phone requests may require additional security questions to assure we have properly identified the caller.
Credit Union of American can help during furloughs, layoffs and early retirements. We have several resources to help you shore-up your finances and make the best of an interruption or change to your income. In fact, CUA’s resources can be helpful during times of more financial stability, too.
Help at Your Fingertips
GreenPath Financial Wellness is a CUA partner that focuses on your financial wellness, providing online resources, counseling by telephone (800.550.1961), and debt management plans. GreenPath services are free to CUA members, with one exception. If GreenPath is needed to assist with managing a members’ bills a small fee is assessed monthly with the member’s agreement. GreenPath services are confidential and include:
- Credit Report Review
- Debt Counseling
- Budget design
- Foreclosure Prevention & Support
- Free Online classes, podcasts, webinars, calculators, worksheets, & guides
- Simple Payment Plans
- Student Loan Counseling
- Bankruptcy Support
- Debt Management
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling
Prefer a Local Contact for Financial Guidance?
CUA offers a local financial education specialist to assist you with questions and basic guidance on your financial matters at no charge. To visit with Judy Schoenecker, call 316.265.3272 or 800.256.8049, ext. 136 for your appointment.
Perhaps a change in employment means you have a lump-sum distribution, stock or cash bonus, or even a retirement account that needs to be reviewed or transferred. CUA can help with that too. Licensed professionals are on staff and ready to help. Just call 316.265.3272 or 800.256.8049 and ask to schedule your free appointment and portfolio review.
What about Your Loans?
When a change in income is imminent, the first step is to contact your lender(s) and let them know your situation. The earlier you contact them and the more upfront you are with the lender, the easier it will be for them to provide options in debt consolidation plans, rate reductions, or restructuring your repayment period in order to lower payments, before you get in so far over your head that those options are no longer available. Each case is a bit different, so contact your lender as soon as possible to discuss options for your situation. Then keep in touch with your lender, letting them know if your situation is changing (good or bad), even if you’re still making payments on time. Frequent communication prevents negative surprises on either end. Your lender’s goal is to help you through the tough time so you can meet your loan obligation and keep your collateral. Need assistance? Call 316.265.3272 or 800.256.8049, ext. 55.
Other Local Services