Signing up for online and mobile banking gives you free access to flexible account management tools.
Download the Mobile App
Available on the Apple App Store and in Google Play.
Get control of your finances from anywhere, 24/7 with online and mobile banking. Both use the same username and password and provide similar functionality. Actions are updated in real-time across platforms.
You’ll have access to all of these features and more!
- Nickname your accounts
- Set up e-mail and text alerts
- Transfer funds between accounts, including member-to-member, external transfers and even accounts you're a signer or joint owner on
- Apply for a loan
- Open new accounts
- Access Bill Pay
- Download your information into financial software, like MS Money or Quicken
- Access secure email allowing you to discuss your account safely and securely with CUA
- Year-to-date interest totals
- Statements available electronically as eStatements
- Use CardLoc to lock your card when you've misplaced it, set new daily spending limits, or change daily ATM withdrawal limits
- Use SnapCheck to take a picture of your check and deposit it in your account
- Balance Peek available for mobile banking
- Balance transfers between higher interest credit cards and a lower interest Credit Union of America credit card.
- Set savings goals and create budgets
How do I sign up?
Click on the new user link underneath the login credentials. You will be directed to a registration page that will begin the registration process.
What do I need to sign up?
You will need to have your account/member number available as well as your social security number and date of birth. These are verified against the information we have on file to ensure you are the owner of your account(s).
You will also be asked to provide an email address and a mobile phone number. Your contact information is used for online and mobile banking notifications and in the event that you need to reset your password.
What are the software requirements?
For online banking you will need to have one of the internet browsers below:
- Windows Internet Explorer - versions 9 or above
- Microsoft Edge - version 71
- Mozilla Firefox - version 64 or above
- Google Chrome - version 72 or above
- Safari - version 11 or above
For mobile banking, you will need to have one of the following operating systems:
- Android - version 8.0 or above
- iOS (Apple) – version 11.0 or higher
Is there a difference between accessing my account information on my computer and on my phone?
The layout of your information will display differently because of the different screen sizes, but your username and password will be the same for both desktop and mobile access. Functionality may differ slightly on our mobile app.
What should I do if I have a problem accessing or using online or mobile banking?
If you have an access issue we recommend starting with our Quick Fixes guide.
If your access issue is not covered in this document or you’re receiving a message that services are unavailable, please contact us at 800.256.8049 during business hours.
Once logged into online or mobile banking, there is a help feature that provides information about how to use different sections of the system.
You can also send a secure message with your question through the message center within online and mobile banking, or you can utilize the live chat option during CUA business hours (9 am-6 pm Monday-Friday and 9 am-1 pm on Saturday).