Whether you’re looking to buy your first home, refinance an existing loan, or purchase a new home, CUA can help! Applying for your home loan at Credit Union of America offers you solid information and guidance from local CUA experts.
- Local Underwriters
- Flexible Programs- including *FHA loans!
- New Purchase & Refinances
- Home Equity Loans
- Guaranteed On-Time Closings
- Local Servicing/Payments
CUA even offers online mortgage tools to help you calculate the perfect rate and monthly payment for you!
Virtual Loan Consultant- Simply answer a few questions and the virtual loan consultant will list products and rates suggested for your individual home loan needs.
Rate Tracker- Subscribe to have rates emailed to you for the loan amount requested. It's easy to subscribe to this free service and once you lock in your rate or your search is over, you can unsubscribe just as easily!
Calculators- Whether you are purchasing a home for the first time, refinancing your existing home loan or interested in the amortization of a loan, we will calculate rates and payments for you!
Mortgage Application- Applying for your mortgage is quick with this online application. You can even view the status of your application during the process. For other home loan online applications, see the links to the left.
- Enjoy a fixed rate, conventional home loan.
- Finance up to 97% of the purchase price/appraised value (whichever is less) for up to 30 years.
- Downpayment may come from gift funds, seller can pay up to 3% of closing costs.
- Mortgage insurance required, rate based on credit score and downpayment (usually less than FHA MIP.)
Retire My Mortgage
- $299 flat closing cost*
- No appraisal required
- 10 year term
- Low interest rate refinancing
- 70% LTV (or 80% with appraisal)
- Refinance $50,000-$199,000
Only 3.5% down
- Seller can pay up to 6% of closing costs and prepaid items
- Credit score as low as 640
- Gift funds can be used for down payment
- Competitive rates
- Loan amounts up to $271,050
*Property must be owner occupied, primary residence. New CUA loans only. Current CUA loans may be eligible for modifications or traditional refinances. Minimum 2 months reserves are required, escrows are optional. Only single family detached/attached and planned unit developments are eligible for the "Retire My Mortgage" product. Example: A $100,000 loan with a $299 closing cost at 4.00% fixed annual percentage rate would result in a monthly payment of $1,217 for 120 months. Other restrictions may apply, for full details, speak with a CUA Loan Officer.
Click here for information on what to expect when applying for a mortgage loan with CUA. Check out our online mortgage resources or visit with a CUA mortgage officer at 316.265.3272 extension 191 or 1.800.256.8049.