Opening an Account at CUA
In order to open savings, checking and loan products at Credit Union of America, you must be a “member.” Membership simply means that you own a single $25 share in the credit union. Membership is easy, just meet one of the following requirements:
- Employed in the field of education in the state of Kansas
- Retired from the field of education in the state of Kansas
- Work for a CUA Employer Partner.
- Be a family member of an existing CUA member
- Resident, employee or paid in the following counties: Barber, Barton, Butler, Chase, Clark, Clay, Cloud, Comanche, Cowley, Dickenson, Edwards, Ellis, Ellsworth, Ford, Geary, Harper, Harvey, Hodgeman, Kingman, Kiowa, Lincoln, Lyon, Marion, McPherson, Mitchell, Morris, Osborne, Ottawa, Pawnee, Pratt, Reno, Rice, Rooks, Russell, Rush, Saline, Sedgwick, Stafford, Sumner or Wabaunsee.
- Any non-profit, small business, organization, trust or custodial account whose signatory would otherwise be eligible for membership by the criteria above.
If you do not meet one of the above membership requirements, you can join the American Consumer Council (ACC) for no additional cost. See a representative for details.
Open An Acccount
Click here to start your membership, open checking, savings, or certificates.
Open an Account
Already a Member?
Good news! You can open accounts within online banking.
Go to Online Banking