Skip to main content

Mortgage Products

  • Flexible-Rate Loans

    CUA's Flexible-Rate Mortgages are home loans with an initial low interest rate that can change after a period of time. Generally, the initial interest rate is lower than that of a comparable fixed-rate mortgage. After the initial period ends, interest rates — and your monthly payments — can go lower or higher. We offer 5/1 and 7/1 Flexible-Rate loans. 

  • Conventional Loans

    With flexible options such as 10-, 15-, 20-, and 30-year fixed rates, securing a home loan with Credit Union of America is convenient, easy, and friendly. We're your one-stop shop for purchases, new home construction, and land/lot financing. Local underwriters will help you choose the best loan for you! 

  • Zero Down No PMI

    Purchase a home without months of saving. With zero dollars down, nothing is preventing you from receiving a home loan today and paying it off with manageable monthly payments. Fixed rate products include 15-year, 20-year, and 30 year options.* 

  • Lot & Land

    Secure a residential lot or piece of land to later build your home. Buying now with a Lot & Land Loan allows you to use the land equity for a down payment on a construction loan when it comes time to build.

  • 3% Down Payment Loan

    Buy your home with just 3% down.* We’ll cover the other 97% now, and you’ll pay it off with fixed monthly payments you can handle over the years.

  • Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan

    You could be eligible for this government-backed mortgage with as little as 3.5% down.

  • Veterans Affairs (VA) Loan

    If you’re a qualified veteran, this could be the best option for your home loan.

  • Rural Development Loan

    Finance up to 100% of the purchase price with this fixed-rate government home loan.

  • Retire My Mortgage

    The flat closing cost is just $299 for this standard 10-year mortgage.


    Get quick access to funds for the planned or unplanned moments in your life by leveraging the equity of your home.

  • Federal Home Loan Banks’ (FHLB) Homeownership Set-Aside Program Grant

    2024 FHLB funds available now!

    Homebuyers can receive up to $15,000 for their new home if they meet the criteria laid out by the FHLB Affordable Housing Program.

Estimate Your Payments

Use our convenient calculators to estimate what your monthly mortgage payments might be or determine the HELOC amount you may qualify to receive.

Calculate Your Mortgage  Calculate Your HELOC

Online Mortgage Portal

Manage your mortgage through Members Mortgage Services online portal.

Get Started